Staff Rules I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
the new ashura forums
[Mini-Guide] How to Create the Ice-Effect (Photoshop+Pics)
Events list
Event Rules
In-Game Rules
Forum Rules
CL's/CSR's needed!
What the staff members do
Using your fame!
My Collection [WallPapers]
Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:40 pm
Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:40 am
Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:02 am
Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:34 pm
Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:33 pm
Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 pm
Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 pm
Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:59 am
Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:58 am
Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Staff Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Admin]Radin
[Admin]Radin

Fame : 414

Staff Rules Empty
PostSubject: Staff Rules   Staff Rules EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:49 am

Staff Rules

All the staff must apply to these rules regardless of their position in the staff. If you witness a staff member breaking any of these rules please email ashuraonline@live.com

• Do not spawn Helga or Karen drops unless given permission by me personally. Helga and Karen weapons, shields will not be in the stores they will only be available by farming Helga or Karen. This will make it more satisfying once a player does acheive getting one.

• Do not make items for the purpose of giving them to your alt's. Your staff character is the only one that you may create SC suits, stones, or other character and appearance enhancing items for unless you are giving them for an event.

• Items that you can give out in events will be put in a list in the near future. I will provide a full list of all the costumes and the commands to create them so that you know which one's are already in the Npc's and which one's you should give out in events. (Note: there will be some few costumes that will be left only for staff members).

• Do not plvl your alts or other anyone else! (Big no no). This server is to be fair and using your admin powers to plvl will no be tolerated. This includes spawning mobs for an "individual" or "party" for them to get easier access to more mobs and more exp. The only time this may be done is at an announced event where everyone would have a chance at the mobs.

• Don't abuse your warping powers. This means no "constantly" warping someones character just to annoy them. If they don't like it then don't do it!

• Don't abuse your high dmg power weapons or the command's When in a pvp zone i.e Free Battle zone, Abyss etc don't spam kill players with your powers if they don't like it. This can often prove to be very irritating for some people. You may pvp people for fun just don't spam kill them without their consent.

• You may not marry any character with your staff character unless it is another member of the staff. This would be playing favouritism.

• While on your staff account you are not allowed to play favouritism with players. In the eyes of the staff everyone is equal in this game and should be respected unless they have broken the rules.

Will update this list as needed and in the near future. Please remember to follow the rules and help to keep Ashura Online a happy community.

Regards
Ashura Online Team

Back to top Go down
https://ashuraonline.forumotion.com

Staff Rules
Page 1 of 1