CL's/CSR's needed! I_icon_mini_portalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
the new ashura forums
[Mini-Guide] How to Create the Ice-Effect (Photoshop+Pics)
Events list
Event Rules
In-Game Rules
Forum Rules
CL's/CSR's needed!
What the staff members do
Using your fame!
My Collection [WallPapers]
Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:40 pm
Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:40 am
Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:02 am
Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:34 pm
Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:33 pm
Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 pm
Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 pm
Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:59 am
Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:58 am
Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:21 pm

CL's/CSR's needed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Admin]Radin
[Admin]Radin

Fame : 414

CL's/CSR's needed! Empty
PostSubject: CL's/CSR's needed!   CL's/CSR's needed! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Applying to be a CL/CSR

This thread will tell you all you need to know if you want to be a CL or CSR. You must read this carefully if you wish to become one. Do not bother the staff members this is all you need to know and do not attempt to bribe. To be a member of our staff you must know and abide to our Terms of service as you will be enforcing it as well.

What you will need:

• You must be over the age of 16.

• You must be able to work professionally with a professional attitude. This means taking all accounts into consideration, being able to familarize yourself with the community and work with them no matter who they are.

• You should be able to learn quick so that you can learn the commands you'll need and what to tell people who have questions.

• You must have an above average knowledge of how things work ingame for Ashura Online. This means things like . Mobs names and where to find them, maps names and where to find them, how to use the interface and all of the hot keys etc...

• If you are applying to be a CSR then you must be able to speak another language that is commonly spoken in Ashura. You must also be able to provide forums and ingame help with this language.

• You must be available to get online at least once a day and be able to to an event on each day. (Let us know in advance if you can't be on for a few days if you are going to be busy with something else).

Application form

Please when filling out this form be sure to send it to ashuraonline@live.com
It will not be accepted by anyone else!

Birthday:

Email:

I want to be a CL, CSR:

What other language can you speak if CSR?:

What makes you think you qualify to be a CL/CSR?:

How long have you been playing Fiesta Online?:

What inspires you to be a CL/CSR?:

What is the default hotkey for entering your mushroom?:

At what three levels do you get promotions?:

Where can grandmaster Sean be found?:

What three types of stones do you use to enhance weapons and armor?:

If I wanted to make a guild where would I go?:

How many different types of mobs are there in Roumen?:

Where can Karen be found?:

Where can Helga be found?:

Why do you have to answer all these you may ask. Well it’s just so that we can get a general understanding of how much you know. Please submit your answers in a email titled "CL/CSR application" to ashuraonline@live.com. If this application is sent anywhere else it will be ignored.

Please does not spam send applications we will look at all of them however not all will be answered. Those that are pulled aside for an interview are to understand that it is an interview for the position and does not yet guarantee the position to them.

Regards
Ashura Online Team
Back to top Go down
https://ashuraonline.forumotion.com

CL's/CSR's needed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Announcements :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: